Would you rather... Would you rather...

OMG That was Funny!

That was flippin' hilarious man. The audio was funny and so was the video. I'm liking this flash a lot!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

One Cool Song

I heard this song at my friend's house before and thought it was funny. So when I saw the song had been brought to life in a flash version I was very happy. Nice song. Nice flash. Overall pretty good work.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Everyone has a soft side.. Even the king of evil..

this was another great flash. the voice acting was really good. the humor was pretty good too. I never would have guessed link was a pyscho lol.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Great FF VII Parody!

This is a good example of LegendaryFrog magic! Its funny how when ever Cloud takes one step he gets into a battle, lol, cuase its so true!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

yeah, the best episode yet!

The best episode yet! I have watched it like 20 times! Plz make some more!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.2

Another Hit!

This is so funny! I love your guy's flashes and can't wait for new stuff! Funny as hell, man, funny as hell! One of my top favorites!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.1

One of the Best Ever!

This is one of the best ever. The whole series rocks out loud! I've got to get a Nispe and Ginava, lol! Nice work representing Pheonix for us!

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

I Heart Mario Twins!

This was soo funny! I laugh everytime I watch it! The music was awesome, propz to Group X. The graphics fit the movie good. This was one of the better flashes I've seen on NG before!

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

Some Funny Stuff...

That was just one example of why I support the Church of Foamy! ;)